Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A day in the life of Rosco


I have been unemployed since February and my life has become a bit monotonous. This could be expected since I don't have hobbies and I also have no cash to splurge on the finer things in life, like Blockbuster or trips to the driving range. For the most part my day is "scheduled" as follows:

7:00 a.m. awake to the soothing sounds of my cell phone based alarm clock
7:30 a.m get up and find some coffee. I usually have two cups while catching up with the news online.
8:00 a.m. grab a shower
8:30 a.m. continue reading news (or crap) online whilst enjoying a bagel.
12:30 p.m. grab lunch. usually Burger King
1:30 p.m. continue reading online
2:30 p.m. play some PS2. Usually Madden or Grand Theft Auto
5:30 p.m. have dinner
6:30 p.m. play on Internet
9:30 p.m. get ready for bed while watching a movie. these days I am watching the first season of Lost

It was pretty eye opening and then depressing to right out my typical schedule.

No comments: