Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'm a Sick Bastard

I am a sick bastard. I have spent the better part of the day reading Find A Death.com . FindADeath.com takes celebrities and gives brief biographical info and then goes into great detail about their demise. The great detail includes photos of their homes, grave sites, occasional autopsy and anything else. I feel really bad skimming the site but damn it is a guilty pleasure.

Also they have a link to The Death Clock. It seems I will kick the buck on October 22, 2036. Which gives me approximately 903,770 seconds left to live. With that type of insider info I believe it is time to look into life insurance and to take out many loans that come due on October 23, 2036. Shazam! NowI can finally get that Lamborghini Diablo I always wanted but I wonder if Bank of America will grant me a loan that doesn't come due for 28 years?

No comments: