Friday, February 29, 2008

Day 28: Where is my bong?


The reason I went back to college and ended up graduating is that I was sick of working retail and making no coin. Upon graduation I made a vow to never jockey a cash register again but desperate times call for desperate actions and now I applying for retail gigs. At least they're management positions, so I have moved up in the world and that $80,000 was a wise investment.

At this point I feel like Kevin Spacey in American Beauty; sick of the establishment,making a comeback and trying to find true happiness. Spacey was happiest smoking weed and flipping burgers. Me? Well, I prefer smoking weed and working in retail environments where there are no customers. Unfortunately I gave up herb when I went to college (which is very bizarre) and I threw away my bong.

No comments: